Who We are:
Boho Pretty started out as a Mobile Boutique as a way for two friends to stay at home with their babies. Boy, do babies grow up quickly (insert ugly cry!) After several years of hard hustle on the road, with the mobile boutique, Mary went back to teaching full time (God Bless all the teachers). I (Amber), shifted my focus on growing the online store so that I could spend less time working events and more time with my husband and kids.
- Our mission is to provide styles for the busy gal on the go.
- We believe you should be able to feel comfortable and confident at the same time. You shouldn't have to sacrifice one for the other.
- We curate collections with trend-setting and unique pieces at a price that won't hurt your pocket book's feelings.
- We strive for quality products and superior customer service.
- We are dedicated to creating the most positive shopping experience online and via our mobile app.
Boho Pretty Stands For:
B.O.H.O- Beautiful On Her Own.
We hope to spread positive energy and help build esteem. We hope to send the message that we are all beautiful on our own and in our own way...no need to fall into that standard social norm of "pretty" because when you're Boho Pretty...you're beautiful on your own.
- Having fun with fashion and sharing that buzz with you
- Working with organizations to raise money for philanthropy.
- Building long-lasting relationships with our customers.
- Empowering women to feel confident and comfortable
Our first Mobile Boutique was a renovated 1970 Shasta Camper.
In 1958, Shasta opened a plant in Goshen, IN to keep up with the demand for the popular travel trailer. Goshen, IN just happens to be home to Mary & Amber.
The Iconic Shasta Wing has been said to represent Freedom and Adventure!
Proverbs 31:25 - She is clothed with strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future.
PS I am big on Prayer! If you have a Prayer Request, please send it via the email form below. I would love to pray for you, big or small!
Photo Credit: Whitney JoLynn Photography